Hiring A DUI Lawyer
"SERIOUS REPRESENTATION FOR SERIOUS CHARGES"
It certainly won't be hard to find an attorney who will take your case. The question is how hard is it to hire an attorney that will be able to ensure that you get the best DUI defense possible? In a time when the DUI laws seem to get tougher every year and when the issues are getting more and more technical, it is crucial that you retain an attorney who is dedicated to the litigation of these difficult cases and is actually good at it. While almost every general practitioner is taking DUI cases, it should be obvious that no one can do everything well. Jeff Veitch is well-recognized as being a Top DUI Lawyer and has the documented results to prove it.
Finding the best DUI Lawyer in the Western Pennsylvania is like finding a needle in a haystack. While many attorneys hold themselves out to be “TOP DUI ATTORNEYS,” or "BEST DUI LAWYER" oftentimes very little beyond their own advertising qualifies them to make this claim! Jeff has the experience and results to back him up. Attorney Veitch has been a member of the National College of DUI Defense for more than 15 years and is a founding member and past-president of the Northwest Academy of DUI Defense. Jeff has the experience you need. Call today for a free consultation and to discuss payment arrangements. 814-314-0051.
The following questions should help you in narrowing the field:
- Are you a member of any organizations dedicated solely to the defense of DUI?
- How many DUI cases have you handled in your career?
- How many DUI cases have you litigated to jury?
- What percentage of your practice is devoted to the defense of DUI?
- What seminars dedicated to the defense of DUIs and serious traffic offenses have you spoken at in recent years?
- What articles or books have you published on the topic of DUIs?
- Have you ever been the feature of any DUI published articles?
- Do you ever use experts or investigators in defending DUIs or other serious traffic offenses?
- How much do you charge to defend my DUI case?
There really is no better way to choose an attorney than to meet with those you are considering and select the one that suits you best. Hiring an attorney over the phone, or based merely on fees, should be avoided if at all possible. The answers to all of the above questions will vary greatly and it is up to your own common sense what level of experience you want in your attorney. A criminal conviction for a DUI or related offense can be devastating and can have dramatic effects on your life for years to come. You need someone who knows what the possibilities are and who can help you side-step the landmines. DUI penalties and ramifications are expensive! Oftentimes, hiring a Top DUI attorney may be more expensive up front, but may save you consider money down the road.